A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonie Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kline
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonie Kline, MD is board certified in Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Clinical Molecular Genetics, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- De Lange Syndrome
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kline has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonie D Kline MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Antonie D. Kline practice?
- Dr. Antonie Kline has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonie Kline practices Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Molecular Genetics near Towson, MD.
See Towson Pediatricians and Towson Geneticists.