A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Gonzalez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Anthony Gonzalez MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Melvin A. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Melvin Gonzalez has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvin Gonzalez practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.