Dr. Antonino Colombo Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Antonino Colombo?

Posted on March 21st, 2017

Never thought to find such an excellent primary doctor and staff at a quick care clinic but I was pleased

Posted on June 21st, 2016

Simply the Best!!! <3

Posted on November 28th, 2015

Love the Dr Colombo and his staff. They always welcome everyone with a smile . Dr Colombo. Will not rush you and will listen to what you have to say. The office girls and the. Doctors are great. I recomond going there you will not be disappointed.

Horrible wait time

Posted on September 18th, 2015

I had to make an appointment during my lunch hour. My appointment was at 11:30 am still sitting here at 12:30. Going to find another dr. Love dr colombo but I can't deal with the wait time. Especially when I have a scheduled appointment and they took walk ins before me. I told the girl I have to go bac to work and she said a few more minutes. That was 15 minutes ago. Still sitting here

Posted on August 18th, 2015

Dr.Colombo and staff are the best. Always caring and helpful.

Great Doctor!

Posted on March 17th, 2015

If I had to choose one word for Dr. Columbo it would simply be "awesome." He is a friendly, unassuming guy, makes you feel really comfortable no matter the situation, spends a lot of time with you, and makes you feel like he genuinely cares about resolving your issues. He's super proactive, and checks over your records to make sure you have all the medications/supplies you need for the future, even if you are an urgent care walk-in! He's very thorough! One time during a checkup I brought up an issue I was concerned about, and he took care of it right then, even though I was not scheduled for any kind of procedure! He said..I have the time, and would hate for you to have to come back later. He's a keeper for sure!

Design Engineer

Posted on September 17th, 2013

Dr. Columbo is the best. I have seen many doctors over the years for migranes and he is the only one that has been able to help me. Dr. Columbo spends time with me and never seems to be in hurry to get me out of the exam room. He listens when you tell him your symptoms. I think that is very important.

Posted on October 14th, 2017