A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoninus Manos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoninus Manos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manos
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manos Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Manos graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Manos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoninus Joseph Manos DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antoninus J. Manos practice?
- Dr. Antoninus Manos has 1 office location.
Dr. Antoninus Manos practices Family Medicine near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Primary Care Doctors.