A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoninus Manos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoninus Manos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Manos graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Manos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoninus Joseph Manos DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antoninus J. Manos practice?
- Dr. Antoninus Manos has 1 office location.
Dr. Antoninus Manos practices Family Medicine near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Family Physicians.