Dr. Antoninus Manos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Antoninus Manos?

March 8th, 2016

Great dr and staff

February 29th, 2016

AWESOME

Best doctor, nurses, and staff ever.. i have used them for over 20 years with NO complaints

October 29th, 2015

Trusted Healer

I have seem Dr. Manos for more than a decade. I am also very fond of his supporting nurse, Jen.

July 30th, 2015

Dr Manos is a wonderful, attentive, doctors.

July 1st, 2015

Great Doctor!!!

I've been going to Dr. Manos since 2000, he has always gone the extra mile for me and for all his other patients. He's kind and considerate, witty and intelligent. When other doctors and hospitals have misdiagnosed my illness, Dr. Manos figures out my illness within minutes! I would never trust another doctors opinion over Dr. Manos. He is not only my doctor, I also consider him as my good friend. I could not ask for a better doctor!!

May 12th, 2015

Caring and Compassionate

Dr. Manos is a caring and compassionate physician who is focused on the well being of the whole person. He listens and treats me with respect. He is a wonderful physician and I highly recommend him.

December 31st, 2014

12 years and counting.... he is the best

April 8th, 2014

Should NOT be in the M.D. field

Didn't like this doctor at all. He is self-absorbed. I visited him when I moved to West Chester and remember him telling me I was fat at 130 lbs, 5'5" tall - I kid you not. I never went back to see him and have never forgotten those words. He appears to be brash, unfriendly, with a "get 'em in and out" attitude. He doesn't care about his patients and as my title states, should not be in the medical field dealing directly with people!!!!

June 28th, 2013

Very Friendly

He's very friendly and nice, at least that's his personallity, however as soon as he walks in the room with a patient he's more focused on getting out of the room to move to the next patient, he literally spends less than 4 minutes with the patient, and doesn't even examine their complaint, instead just writes it down and says come back in a while and hopefully it'll be better. For example I saw a specialist that told me I had an ear infection and to use drops, I asked him if he thought my infection had cleared and gotten better and he's like well do you think it has? He didn't bother to examine or look in my ear. He trys to show that he cares, but he doesn't even address the issues that you came in for anyways. Another great example is they ordered an exam, 1 month later I still hadn't heard from them about the results, so I called, they asked me to fax them the results and then they told me if I'm still having problems to seek a specialists and to utilize the yellow pages for this. I honestly thought he was one of the better ones, but ever time I leave his office feeling worthless and more upset with the healthcare system and their lack of caring for individuals and actually listening and considering their problems.

May 16th, 2013

Good doctor and seems to be a nice guy. His experience allows his approach to medicine to be quick, simple, and easy. But still caring and accurate. I'm surprised to be as pleased as I am with him.

April 3rd, 2013

I wouldnt recommend this office to anyone, The office staff is rude. Mary yells at people when she is stressed every time i have been in there. She ignores people when they are checking out or checking in . Dr manos is great but needs better staff and a window at his front desk so the patients cant not hear the office staff talk about patients after they leave.

November 30th, 2012

Highly Recommend this doctor!

I highly recommend Dr Manos & have to many family members/friends. I know they would agree with my comments. I have been his patient for 10+ yrs. Unfortunately for me, I often get sick with season changes, and have medical issues which require his care. So, I visit his office 4-5 x yearly. Every vsit has been a pleasant experience. Dr Manos & his staff are efficient, courteous, helpful & caring. They do not overbook appointments or keep patients wating for an unreasonable amount of time. Typically, I am seen within 10 minutes of my scheduled appt. His office is approx. one hour from my home. When I am sick & feeling lousy I still don't mind the drive, as I know he will properly diagnose my illness & make me well. I have the utmost confidence in him. I wish All doctors were like Dr Manos.