A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Alfonso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Alfonso is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Alfonso, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Nodule
Education & Awards
Dr. Alfonso graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alfonso has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alfonso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Antonio E. Alfonso practice?
Dr. Antonio Alfonso practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.