A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Alfonso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Alfonso is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alfonso
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alfonso Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Alfonso, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Nodule
Education & Awards
Dr. Alfonso graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alfonso has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio E Alfonso MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Antonio E. Alfonso practice?
- Dr. Antonio Alfonso has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Alfonso practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.