A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Asis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Asis, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Asis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Asis graduated from University of Rochester . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Asis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Denton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Asis MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio Asis practice?
- Dr. Antonio Asis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Asis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Aubrey, TX.
See Denton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.