Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
best doctor ever show details best doctor ever
by Sana J Mustafa on Mar 3rd, 2015

This is the first time I have experienced a doctor who actually takes the time to answer all your questions and concerns. I am so happy I have found a doctor who is caring about his patients.

endo show details endo
May 13th, 2012

it took me a few years to appreciate what you did for me i am glad i went to you i believe if i would have went to the other doctor i woulnot be here today i am still trying to heal after total hysterectomy your the greatest mary anne

Phenomenal doc! show details Phenomenal doc!
May 26th, 2011

I was very fortunate to have Dr. Asis assigned to me when I entered the hospital in an emergency situation. He has always been incredibly forthcoming and kind, and has always treated me with the utmost respect. Knowing that I'm the kind of geek who likes to research as much as possible, he's been incredible about giving me topics to consider so that I can comfortably ask questions. If you look at his pedigree, you can see that he has an extraordinary educational background--I have a tendency to research my doctors heavily. I continue to see him to touch base about what I'm going through medically, and I have recommended him to every single woman I know. Every single one of my friends who has seen him has agreed. Heck, I even received a gratitude dinner from one of them.

Stay at home mom show details Stay at home mom
by Christine Paine on Mar 16th, 2010

Dr. Tony has delievered all six of my children. I have come very close to naming one babies after him. You can trust your family with this practice.