Dr. Antonio Asis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Antonio Asis?

Horrible office staff experience

Posted on August 11th, 2017

I was treated horribly by the office staff while I was trying to see Dr. Asis. My appt was at 3:15 and I arrived at 3:00. No one told me they were running behind when I checked in. An hour and half later, a patient going to see the same doctor as me showed up at 4:15 and was called in 15 min later??? I went and asked about this and was told they were an hour and a half behind and she couldn't tell me why the other patient went right in. I decided to continue to wait because I had already been there that long. Then, conveniently for them right at 5:00 (closing time), I was told the doctor had to go deliver a baby. So I waited for 2 hours and left without seeing a doctor. I would have even seen a different doctor. I'm a teacher, so with school starting in a couple days, I really needed to complete this appointment. IF they were behind, I should have been told upon checking in. I will never go back to this place and now I have to find a new doctor. I'm sure they don't even care they lost a patient today as they didn't even try to reschedule me either.

best doctor ever

Posted on March 4th, 2015

This is the first time I have experienced a doctor who actually takes the time to answer all your questions and concerns. I am so happy I have found a doctor who is caring about his patients.

Phenomenal doc!

Posted on May 26th, 2011

I was very fortunate to have Dr. Asis assigned to me when I entered the hospital in an emergency situation. He has always been incredibly forthcoming and kind, and has always treated me with the utmost respect. Knowing that I'm the kind of geek who likes to research as much as possible, he's been incredible about giving me topics to consider so that I can comfortably ask questions. If you look at his pedigree, you can see that he has an extraordinary educational background--I have a tendency to research my doctors heavily. I continue to see him to touch base about what I'm going through medically, and I have recommended him to every single woman I know. Every single one of my friends who has seen him has agreed. Heck, I even received a gratitude dinner from one of them.

Stay at home mom

Posted on March 16th, 2010

Dr. Tony has delievered all six of my children. I have come very close to naming one babies after him. You can trust your family with this practice.

Posted on June 8th, 2017