A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Ballagas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Ballagas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballagas graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Ballagas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- D W Mcmillan Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ballagas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Antonio J. Ballagas practice?
Dr. Antonio Ballagas practices Internal Medicine near Brewton, AL.
See Brewton Internists.