A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Ballagas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Ballagas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballagas graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Ballagas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- D W Mcmillan Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Jose Ballagas MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio J. Ballagas practice?
- Dr. Antonio Ballagas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Ballagas practices Internal Medicine near Brewton, AL.
See Brewton Internists.