Dr. Antonio Baute MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 25th, 2015
Dr. Baute will spend quality time with you. He really cares for his patients.

June 10th, 2015
My ANGEL
This is the best cardiologist in the WORLD!!!!!

January 27th, 2015
A patient from 1992, still hale and hearty.
Outstanding, lifechanging doctor, treats the whole person!

May 11th, 2012
Waste of time and money
I went to the ER after experiencing an unusually high heart rate with slow recovery in the middle of exercise. After a fine experience in the ER, a preliminary diagnosis of supraventricular tachycardia was made and Dr. Baute gave me orders for a stress test and ultrasound with a follow-up in his office. He also mentioned that he might put me on a cardiac monitor for a month. Two weeks later I had the tests done (that was the soonest I could be seen). A week later I had my follow up appointment. At the follow-up, Dr. Baute did not once ask if I had a recurrence of my symptoms. He never mentioned the ER visit or his preliminary diagnosis. He stated that he didn't think I needed a stress test or an ultrasound, so he clearly had not made himself familiar with my chart prior to seeing me. When I pointed out that I had those tests done, at his request, he then went to get the results and said all was fine. He told me to come back in 6 months. I will not be returning. I saw him in the ER for a very specific symptom and the fact that he didn't ask if it happened again is ridiculous. I interpret that to mean he hadn't a clue why I was in his office, and how exactly can he render a medical opinion when he doesn't even know why I am there?Today a received the bill for the tests that he decided he didn't need to order in the first place. Over $9,000. And why is healthcare so expensive in this country? Doctors like Dr. Baute, ordering tests I apparently don't need and not knowing enough of my medical situation to give me even marginally informed advice.

March 27th, 2012
Very knowledgeable yet very personable.Literally saved my life when I had a blocked LDA (Left Descending (Coronary)Artery).Has a good sense of humor to boot.

January 19th, 2011
doctor baute is the best doctor I have ever come across, he is kind, understanding all and all he is the BEST.

September 9th, 2010
one of a kind
Dr, Baute has with out a doubt, has saved my life more than once. he is a very caring and giving person, and is great at his chosen profession. Thank you for your concerns and professionalism.