A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Bernas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Bernas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernas graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bernas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Antonio F. Bernas practice?
Dr. Antonio Bernas practices Surgery near Rock Island, IL.
See Rock Island Surgeons.