A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Bernas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Bernas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernas graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Bernas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio F Bernas MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Antonio F. Bernas practice?
- Dr. Antonio Bernas has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Bernas practices Surgery near Rock Island, IL.
See Rock Island Surgeons.