A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Bertumen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Bertumen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertumen graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Bertumen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio A M Bertumen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio A. Bertumen practice?
- Dr. Antonio Bertumen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Bertumen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, MD and Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Towson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.