A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Bonfiglio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Bonfiglio is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Bonfiglio, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonfiglio graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bonfiglio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Xavier Bonfiglio MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio X. Bonfiglio practice?
- Dr. Antonio Bonfiglio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Bonfiglio practices Emergency Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI.
See Royal Oak Emergency Physicians.