A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Bunker-Soler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Bunker-Soler, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bunker-Soler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bunker-Soler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Bunker-Soler, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunker-Soler graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bunker-Soler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Luis Bunker-Soler MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio L. Bunker-Soler practice?
- Dr. Antonio Bunker-Soler has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Bunker-Soler practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Pulmonology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Allergists and Ocala Pulmonologists.