A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Caballero, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Caballero has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Cantoria Caballero MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio C. Caballero practice?
- Dr. Antonio Caballero has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Caballero practices Anesthesiology near Kenosha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, WI.
See Kenosha Anesthesiologists.