A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Cabrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Cabrera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Cabrera, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabrera graduated from Universidad Francisco Marroquin, Guatemala City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cabrera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Arkansas Children's Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Gabriel Cabrera MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio G. Cabrera practice?
- Dr. Antonio Cabrera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Cabrera practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Pediatric Specialists.