A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Capone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Capone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Capone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Eye Cancer Choroid Neoplasm
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections
- Macular Degeneration
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Neovascularization
- Retinal Perforations
- Vision Disorders
- Vitreous Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Capone graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Capone has 22 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Capone MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Antonio Capone practice?
- Dr. Antonio Capone has 5 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Capone practices Ophthalmology and Psychiatry near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Royal Oak Ophthalmologists and Royal Oak Psychiatrists.