Dr. Antonio Carbayo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Antonio Carbayo?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Antonio Carbayo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 13th, 2013

Patient

Horrible office, here is my brief story I went for a regular school physical and pap test with a small form that needed to be filled out I was told it would be 170$ to do this "detailed" physical. I, having insurance said I thought there was a mistake that I'd like to call my insurance to verify. I did and got a very nice lady that offered to speak to the receptionist and clarify my coverage but the receptionist played off IN FRONT of me that the school was asking for detailed stuff which was a lie ! finally after a good 20 min of 2 medical assistants arguing with me I was called in very rudely and taken vitals. I was left waiting for almost an hour and when the doctor came in he was BEYOND rude. Making remarks about my paper and saying that in the part where it asked about my appearance he would state that I was obese and that my nutrition was obviously poor (fyi I am over my weight but not obese) he put a stethoscope to my heart and briefly hear my lungs and rudely said he would refill my birth control meaning he declined doing a Pap smear on me !!! They didn't draw my blood nor take a urine sample ! So much for that "detailed" physical I needed for which of course wasn't done after I called them out on trying to charge me 170$ and probably also claiming that amount to my insurance ! Lastly to top it off when I asked about coming back with my glasses to get my vision checked the receptionist gave a sticky with a referral to an optometrist ! Really ! All I needed was a left and right score using their chart but they rudely sent me away and when I asked for my medical records they tried to charge me an additional 20$ horrible experience avoid going to this low end physician who is rude and condescending like his staff !

April 17th, 2012

WORST DOCTOR EVER.

Refused to attend my child when we were waiting there for more than an hour and it resulted in me going to the Emergency Room. Recommended me to stop taking my medication. Talked to my neurologist and said I could have died if I did listen to him.

November 8th, 2010

Yang Li

Flawed with character beyond his understanding; the world is far better with him in it. Many will wish him well along his journey, but none more than I.

September 7th, 2010

one of the best in Orange County

I was very impressed with this practitioner and his staff. His level of competence was superior and he spent the time to answer all my questions. I recommend him without reservation, I actually find myself looking forward to our next encounter.

December 27th, 2016