Dr. Antonio Carbonell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Antonio Carbonell?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Antonio Carbonell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 21st, 2010

After two years, my hip to hip scar is more than an inch wide, I have bulges of fat laying over the scar that protrude like hand fulls of fat, and show through all my clothes, both pants and dresses, as my stomach is not flat, but has bulging fat.......I remain the same weight I was when I had the sugery. I have tried to find Dr. Carbonell, but I continue to be avoided.

December 11th, 2009

great job "DOC"

this man is truly an artist!!! we are very pleased with the results!!!!! did i forget to thank you! god bless this SOB!! lol

October 3rd, 2009

Boched abdominoplasty, infection, then bailded out of business

Lies about potential results, Uses permenant stitches, that permanently damage soft tissue. Chronic infection in incision and length of pain pump. Downplays one inch surface scaring as "better than normal:, down plays infection -even chronic infection, over emphasis of creams and vitamins when medical care is needed. Stitched umbillicus so tightly that I couldn't stand up straight for more than half a year....

March 19th, 2015

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.