Overall Review

August 30th, 2016
Incredible knowledge
I am a patient with diverticulitis I was referred to Dr. carcamo, for my issues I told Dr. Carcamo I would've lowered him to cut me open so he can have a clear view of what was going on but he insisted my procedure to be done laparoscopically on account there would be future issues if he cut me open. after the surgery incredibly I had no pain he took very good care of me but he did mention I was worse than he thought I was going to be I had old abscess that had dried up in there and it took a much longer time than what this procedure should have been. But Dr. Carcamo mentioned I will just leave this in your hands Lord and he continued my surgery successfully. Thank you Dr. Carcamo for your patience

April 25th, 2016
Great caring Dr. straight to the point, very confident and took his time on my arduous surgery and prevailed. success and with no pain afterwards. I went in with inflamed diverticulosis and with intense pain. I am forever great full thank you Dr. Carcamo

January 22nd, 2016
Awesome doctor!..very caring

October 29th, 2015
A great Pediatrcian

September 25th, 2015
Accurate but not very warm
We wait for hours and when he finally comes to see my child he spends few minutes with him. He talks with the staff and dictates the prescription but he didn't tell me what was going wrong with my kid. Any way he was accurate.

July 14th, 2015
Very very bad front office staff

June 4th, 2015
It is the best pediatrician!!!

May 18th, 2015
Great Doctor, very good at explaining and making us parents feel more comfortable.

February 13th, 2015
Don't Bother
The Dr is amazing. Staff is worthless and rude! Rooms aren't cleaned between patients

November 27th, 2013
Lead Test
I like Dr. Carcamo and have nothing bad to say about him or his staff. I was upset at the fact that his in-office machine to test for lead was incorrect and not just by a small amount. My sons lead level showed over 12 and it shouldn't be over 10. I had to take off work the next day and bring him to Quest Diagnostics, where he had to get blood drawn from his little arm. That wasn't a fun experience! I went out and bought lead testing swabs to check everything in the house and didn't find any lead. I was stressed for about a week, until the results came back normal, which I'm very thankful for but I just don't understand how the test could have been so off. His lead level came back only 3 and as I said before his showed 12 on their office machine. I also wondered why he would do blood tests after he just gave him his Chicken Pox and MMR vaccinations. Makes me wonder if there is something in the shots to throw off the test result. Has this ever happened to anyone?

August 16th, 2013
Excellent doctor & staff
This doctor is excellent. He is very professional, kind and honest. I trust him with my son and daughter's health.

March 20th, 2013
Fantastic Doctor
Today I took my two granddaughter for their first visit to Dr. Carcamo. His staff was so friendly and very helpful. The doctor was AMAZING with the girls. He made them laugh and feel very comfortable. I am so glad I found him.