A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Carlino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Carlino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlino
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Carlino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Carlino, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlino graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Carlino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Paolo Carlino DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio P. Carlino practice?
- Dr. Antonio Carlino has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Carlino practices Family Medicine near Bolingbrook, IL.
See Bolingbrook Family Physicians.