A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Carlino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Carlino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlino
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Carlino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Carlino, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlino graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Carlino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Paolo Carlino DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio P. Carlino practice?
- Dr. Antonio Carlino has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Carlino practices Family Medicine near Bolingbrook, IL.
See Bolingbrook Family Physicians.