A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Carrillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carrillo
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carrillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Carrillo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrillo graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carrillo has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio P Carrillo MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Antonio P. Carrillo practice?
- Dr. Antonio Carrillo has 8 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Carrillo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Berkley, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Cardiologists.