A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Carrillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Carrillo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrillo graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carrillo has 23 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio P Carrillo MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Antonio P. Carrillo practice?
- Dr. Antonio Carrillo has 8 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Carrillo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Cardiologists.