A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Cassanego:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Cassanego is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Cassanego, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassanego graduated from Universidade Federal De Santa Maria.
Dr. Cassanego has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spruce Pine Comm Hospital
- Blue Ridge Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Sergio Cassanego MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio S. Cassanego practice?
- Dr. Antonio Cassanego has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Cassanego practices Internal Medicine near Burnsville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Spruce Pine, NC.
See Burnsville Internists.