A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Castellvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Castellvi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castellvi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Castellvi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Castellvi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Castellvi graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Castellvi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Edmundo Castellvi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Antonio E. Castellvi practice?
- Dr. Antonio Castellvi has 1 office location.
- Dr. Antonio Castellvi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Temple Terrace, FL.