A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Castellvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Castellvi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Castellvi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Castellvi graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Castellvi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Castellvi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 32 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Antonio E. Castellvi practice?
- Dr. Antonio Castellvi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Temple Terrace, FL.