A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Castellvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Castellvi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Castellvi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Castellvi graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Castellvi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Antonio E. Castellvi practice?
- Dr. Antonio Castellvi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Temple Terrace, FL.