A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Chan, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Chan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Patient Care
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Chan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Quan Chan MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio Q. Chan practice?
- Dr. Antonio Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Chan practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists and San Jose Sleep Medicine Doctors.