Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Antonio Colombo
Dr. Antonio Colombo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stamford, CT. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Colombo is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia, New York Weill Cornell Medical Center and New York Presbyterian / Westchester. He speaks English.
Dr. Antonio Colombo has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Antonio Colombo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stamford, CT.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Vijay Desai
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Stamford, CT 0 mi19
Dr. Shuaib Latif
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Stamford, CT 0 mi18