A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Colombo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Colombo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colombo
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colombo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Colombo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Colombo graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Milano.
Dr. Colombo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Colombo MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio Colombo practice?
- Dr. Antonio Colombo has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Colombo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Internists and Stamford Cardiologists.