A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Colombo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Colombo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colombo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Colombo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Colombo graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Milano.
Dr. Colombo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Colombo MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio Colombo practice?
- Dr. Antonio Colombo has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Colombo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Internists and Stamford Cardiologists.