A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Colombo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Colombo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Colombo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Colombo graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Milano.
Dr. Colombo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colombo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Antonio Colombo practice?
Dr. Antonio Colombo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Family Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fair Haven, MI.
See New York Internists, New York Cardiologists, and New York Family Physicians.