Dr. Antonio Corona Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Antonio Corona?

The Country Doctor

Posted on February 13th, 2013

Dr. Corona is like the old time country doctor that takes his time to listen to you and gets a complete picture of your life style. He will call you to let you know when test results are in. You can walk in at any time and he will see you. You are never turned away and told to go to an emergency room if you are feeling so bad and don't have an appointment because he is too busy to see you like other doctors do. Dr. Corona will fuss with you if you do not follow his suggestions and your condition gets worse. This annoyed me so much that I went to another doctor. I went back with a family member who needed to see him. He called me into his office and insisted he check my pressure. I did not want to but to quiet his fussing I relented. My pressure was almost at stroke level. Boy did I get an ear full and I am alive and glad he is an annoying fuss pot and a great doctor.

Great doctor

Posted on August 24th, 2012

Dr C is very thorough, professional, and really listens. He will refer you to a good specialist if he can't be certain what's wrong. He will spend a long time with you to answer your every question

HORRIBLE

Posted on March 31st, 2012

HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!!!!!!!! DONT GO HERE!

Finding a new doctor

Posted on January 12th, 2012

Pretty much left in tears. After moving to NY from Mass I've been trying to find a doctor that accepts my insurance. I found Dr. Corona's name off my insurance website so I called and made an appointment. The office doesn't speak english very well and the doctor was extremely unprofessional.I told him several times I did not need my blood taken, but he insisted that he would need to do it in order to give me a new prescription. He tried to charge me $200 for it, but i told him i would not pay that bc i never agreed for him to take it. I already had my previous doctor fax over my records, which he never even looked at and he asked me the same questions over again. THEY ONLY ACCCEPT CASH! (big warning sign). The office is completely run down.. Dont go there!

Posted on September 20th, 2009

Hes my favorite doctor you can ask million dollar question and hes really honest with you.

Posted on February 12th, 2017