Dr. Antonio Cruz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

February 23rd, 2015
No Spanish
Very very rude. He claims to speak Spanish but he can't even speak English. Not fluent in either language.

November 14th, 2012
Judy M.
He is one of the best Doctor because he will take care of you. He is very smart doctor willing to listen to you and discuss about your health problem. You can have appointment the same day without waiting a long time.

November 24th, 2010
He is a hidden Gem in the suburbs
I am 44 years old Asian male and I have had coronory artery decease apparently for long time without my knowledge or obvious symptoms. I was a non-smoker and non-alcoholic and vegetarian all my life with a moderate lifestyle. I went to see my primary care physician Dr. Antonio Cruz for a routine visit. He did a thorough check up on me and talked to me about my family history and suspected about my heart condition and promptly referred to me to Dr. Artur Nazarian, who is an excellent cardiologist (Also a student of Dr. Cruz!) Dr. Nazarian did an angiogram and told me that I have to go for a quaruple by-pass in 3 days! I had 4 arteries with more than 95% blocks and the 5th with over 45% blocked! I was that advanced in the decease without even a small symptom. If it was not for Dr. Cruz's recommendation, I would have ignored it and I would have had a fatal heart attack. This was told by my cardiologist Dr. Nazarian himself, who commented that if I did not see Dr.Cruz, I would have been dead in about 3 months! Dr. Antonio Cruz literally saved my life. He diagonosed my coronory artery decease before any equipment or doctor could diagonize. That saved my life. Thank you Dr. Cruz! I am fortunate to have found you. You are a beacon of ethics and principles where medical practice is merely a business to make money with human bodies.

April 30th, 2008
A real life saver Doctor.
I've known Dr.Cruz for over 25 years. He has saved my life 2 times!! If it were not for him, I would not be here today to write this. Two other doctors at work/customers told me "No problem!" including 3 EMT's. They were ALL wrong, and Dr.Cruz took the time to see me without an appointment just to make sure I was all right. He was correct and they were not. Fantastic doctor who is easy to talk to and listens to everything you have to say. Thank you, Doctor, for saving my life.