Dr. Antonio Cusi Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Antonio Cusi?

AN ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL DOCTOR

Posted on March 7th, 2017

Dr. Cusi is a fantastic doctor. He is caring, knowledgeable and wonderful. He helped me a lot. God blessed him abundantly.

Doesn't care!

Posted on January 7th, 2017

This doctor doesn't care. He sees my daughter. he writes her anything she wants. any drugs she wants. he won't listen to me. he is not helping her drug problem at all.

Posted on April 27th, 2014

Dr. Cusi is a kind, considerate, compassionate, caring person. (Not jus a physician) He is one of the best! He is not a Psychiatrist that shoves prescriptions at a patient without knowing the patient personally. He has been involved with our Family for yrs. and continues to be involved. Dr. Cusi had his own private practice for many many years. He has moved to an organization and I cannot say they are the best. They have other priorities in my opinion at times, often I do not feel it is the patients' well being. I prefer to only work with Dr Cusi Only and make sure I do! The clinic he is with (I believe he chose to do this only because the sate has made it so hard for especially Dr.s that work in mental health to do their real job. This clinic has nurse practitioners (maybe physician assistants although I have only seen nurse practitioners) that literally just herd patients through and throw prescriptions at them. They in my opinion or not qualified to do any kind of evaluation, not the medical assistants or little nurses that check persons in. They have had these unqualified person attempt to do an annual re-evaluation as well. The clinic is poor, not the Dr! If you go to this clinic, be sure to demand to only see Dr Cusi. He is the Greatest. I do want to say there have been a few very good persons at the clinic, but it is as a whole the reputation that hurts the clinic. Also those bad apples (persons) that are not really there for the patients' well being. Dr. Cusi I great professional and makes medical decisions for his patients' well being as a whole. He also is a professional that can tell when a patient may come in only for medications to abuse and not for what they are suppose to be used for. He is the Greatest!

Recommendation

Posted on September 4th, 2013

A very kind, caring and humble doctor,

Left in the cold

Posted on February 28th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Cusi goes back for several years. He treated my wife and was really helping her. He has now moved to another office in Fayetteville, NC.(Coastal Carolina) The office is a rats nest and the reception from the people is worse than that. He has completely changed. Right in the middle of helping my wife he just cut her off. I do not recommend Dr. Cusi or anyone at the office he is working. They need to close the doors there and put a big lock on it.

Worth The wait

Posted on March 29th, 2012

There are very few doctors that you feel you can really trust. Dr. Cusi is an excellent doctor and always gives me whatever amount of time that I need. And I never take advantage of this. If things are fine I tell him I just need my meds but if I have questions or concerns he addresses those. Alot of doctors offices make you feel that they are running an asembly line it is hurry up and wait. I have never felt like this with Dr. Cusi or his staff.

Posted on October 16th, 2017