A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Reyes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Reyes has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio D Reyes MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio D. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Antonio Reyes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Reyes practices Urology near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Waycross, GA and West Miami, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Urologists.