A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Reyes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reyes
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Reyes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Reyes has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Reyes MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio Reyes practice?
- Dr. Antonio Reyes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Reyes practices Urology near West Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL and Pembroke Pines, FL.