A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Dajer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Dajer is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Dajer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dajer graduated from New York University.
Dr. Dajer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- New York Downtown Hospital
- The Stamford Hospital, Stamford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Jose Dajer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio J. Dajer practice?
- Dr. Antonio Dajer has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Dajer practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Primary Care Doctors.