A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Daquipa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Daquipa is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daquipa
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Daquipa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daquipa graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Daquipa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Salang Daquipa MD is a male General Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Antonio S. Daquipa practice?
- Dr. Antonio Daquipa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Daquipa practices General Practice near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento General Practitioners.