A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Davila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Davila is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Davila, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davila graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Davila has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio L Davila MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio L. Davila practice?
- Dr. Antonio Davila has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Davila practices Emergency Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Gilbert Emergency Physicians.