A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio De La Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio De La Cruz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De La Cruz
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De La Cruz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio De La Cruz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Cruz graduated from Universidad De Costa Rica, San Jose.
Dr. De La Cruz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio De La Cruz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio De La Cruz practice?
- Dr. Antonio De La Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio De La Cruz practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.