A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio De La Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio De La Cruz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio De La Cruz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Cruz graduated from Universidad De Costa Rica, San Jose.
Dr. De La Cruz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio De La Cruz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio De La Cruz practice?
- Dr. Antonio De La Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio De La Cruz practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.