Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Antonio De Salles
Dr. Antonio De Salles, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. De Salles is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus and Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Antonio De Salles has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Antonio De Salles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Nader Pouratian
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Huitzilin Olmecah
Neurological Surgery, Neurology
Los Angeles, CA 0.16 mi11
Dr. Paul Zeltzer
Neurological Surgery, Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Los Angeles, CA 0.16 mi45