A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio De Salles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio De Salles is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. De Salles graduated from Universidade Federal do Goias.
Dr. De Salles has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio A F De Salles MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Antonio A. De Salles practice?
- Dr. Antonio De Salles has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio De Salles practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurological Surgeons.