A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Delara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Delara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Delara graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Delara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Fernandez Delara MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio F. Delara practice?
- Dr. Antonio Delara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Delara practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.