A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Deleon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Deleon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Deleon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deleon graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Deleon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Ramirez Deleon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio R. Deleon practice?
- Dr. Antonio Deleon has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Deleon practices Family Medicine near Ortonville, MI.
See Ortonville Family Physicians.