A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Diaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diaz
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diaz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Diaz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Diaz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Salvador Diaz MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio S. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Antonio Diaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Diaz practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Geriatric Doctors.