A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Diaz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diaz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diaz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Diaz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Diaz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Salvador Diaz MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio S. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Antonio Diaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Diaz practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Geriatric Doctors.