A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Diaz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Diaz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Diaz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diaz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan