A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Rodriguez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Enrique Rodriguez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio E. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Antonio Rodriguez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Rodriguez practices Family Medicine near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Camp Lejeune, NC and Chapel Hill, NC.
See Durham Primary Care Doctors.