A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Falcon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Falcon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falcon
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Falcon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Falcon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Falcon graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Falcon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Starr County Memorial Hospital
- Starr Co Memorial Hospital, Rio Grande Cy, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Falcon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio Falcon practice?
- Dr. Antonio Falcon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Falcon practices Family Medicine near Rio Grande City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Roma, TX.
See Rio Grande City Family Physicians.