A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Falcon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Falcon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Falcon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Falcon graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Falcon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Starr County Memorial Hospital
- Starr Co Memorial Hospital, Rio Grande Cy, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Falcon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio Falcon practice?
- Dr. Antonio Falcon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Falcon practices Family Medicine near Rio Grande City, TX.
See Rio Grande City Primary Care Doctors.