A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Ferrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Ferrey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferrey
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ferrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Ferrey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrey graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ferrey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Ferrey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio Ferrey practice?
- Dr. Antonio Ferrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Ferrey practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.