A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Ferrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Ferrey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferrey
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Ferrey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrey graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ferrey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Ferrey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio Ferrey practice?
- Dr. Antonio Ferrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Ferrey practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.