A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Flores is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Flores, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Flores has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio J Flores MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Antonio J. Flores practice?
- Dr. Antonio Flores has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Flores practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Orthopedic Surgeons.