A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Flores is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Flores, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Flores has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flores accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Antonio J. Flores practice?
Dr. Antonio Flores practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Orthopedic Surgeons.