A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Fojas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Fojas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Fojas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fojas graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fojas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio C Fojas MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio C. Fojas practice?
- Dr. Antonio Fojas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Fojas practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.