A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Fojas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fojas graduated from M.D., Emilio Aguinaldo College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fojas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center North Division
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fojas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Fojas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Antonio C. Fojas practice?
Dr. Antonio Fojas practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY.
See Bronx Internists.