A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Fratila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Fratila, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fratila graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Fratila has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Bogdan Fratila MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio B. Fratila practice?
- Dr. Antonio Fratila has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Fratila practices Anesthesiology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Anesthesiologists.