J Antonio Lopez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 8 reviews

January 5th, 2014
Excellent standard of care
I first met Dr. Lopez when I was experiencing some minor chest/arm pain and was referred to him by my family physician. At that time, I was truly impressed by his level of care and patience. About one year later (2010) I experienced a mild heart attack and was life flighted to Boise. Dr. Lopez was there waiting for me. The visit required a stent and a short hospital stay and his bedside manner was equal to the standard of care he demonstrated in office visits. I feel extremely fortunate to have a physician of his caliber treating me over the past 4 years and would highly recommend him (and have) to my family and friends. His nurse and office staff are also very personable and professional. If I could, I would rate him a 4+ on the rating chart.

September 11th, 2012
Excellent standard of care!
Dr. Lopez and his staff provide prompt and courteous service, including returning phone calls and providing test results. The office is kind and professional and his nurse Mike often takes the time to explain and educate me on medication changes and/or laboratory results.

April 23rd, 2012
EXCELLENT DR!! I recommend to any and everyone!
Dr L is so nice and kind that I actually look forward to going for my appointment. The only thing that detracts from it being a perfect office visit is the wait to see him. I know it is because he cares so much about each patient, so I can easily overlook this. He has always given me the time I deserve as a patient and I can be this causes the delay in timeliness to my appointment. I used to see a different Dr in his practice, but he was obtuse, rude and had a horrible bed side manor. I was lucky enough to get Dr L when he first started and have been pleasantly pleased ever since.

August 11th, 2011
Josu T. Uriarte
Doctor Lopez is not only an incredible doctor but an incredible man! I have had MANY doctors in my 55 years but Doctor Lopez certainly has been a total asset in my total health care. He always explains his findings so I can best understand them. Doc Lopez is never too busy to answer questions about my health. When I leave his office, I feel totally "taken care of". His "bedside manner" is wonderful, as has not always been the case with many of my other experiences! Doc Lopez's office staff is also so consistently able to "get it done", regardless of any situation.. (and I have had many situations!)I feel very honored to have a "real person" that truly cares about my health concerns. I would recommend Doctor Lopez to any person that is in need of cardiac (or any) health care for their continued longevity. The Doc has sure help me and I'm certain he'll help you!

August 11th, 2010
Dr. Lopez is the most considerate and kind physician. He take the time to listen and always follows through with any question you and he himself might have even after your appointment is long over.

June 14th, 2010
Dr Antonio Lopez
Dr Lopez is the kindest, most thorough diagnostician that I have ever had the pleasure to meet. I trust my life to him without hesitation. Boise Valley is extremely lucky to have someone of this caliber.

February 9th, 2010
Dr. Lopez is fantastic
I regularly see multiple doctors every month for a chronic health problem, so I have a lot of experience with physicians. Dr.Lopez is by far one of the best doctors I have ever encountered. He makes one feel at ease, is extremely thorough, and actually listens! He is the standard that other health care providers need to rise to.

August 23rd, 2009
I highly recommend Dr. Lopez. He pays attention to all details of lab results and your individual needs.