A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Gabarda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabarda
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gabarda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Gabarda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabarda graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Gabarda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Labitag Gabarda MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio L. Gabarda practice?
- Dr. Antonio Gabarda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Gabarda practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists and Port Charlotte Oncologists.