A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Gabarda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Gabarda is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Gabarda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabarda graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Gabarda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Labitag Gabarda MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio L. Gabarda practice?
- Dr. Antonio Gabarda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Gabarda practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists and Port Charlotte Oncologists.