A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gomez
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gomez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Gomez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Gomez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Diaz Gomez MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Antonio D. Gomez practice?
- Dr. Antonio Gomez has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Gomez practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Critical Care Practitioners, and San Francisco Pulmonologists.