inactive

Dr. Antonio Gonzalez-Ruiz MD Patient Reviews

• Maternal and Fetal Medicine Birmingham, AL

March 20th, 2017
Best doctor we have seen!
I am high risk. Dr. Gonzalez's staff was so kind and caring! He performed a CVS procedure on me with very little pain or discomfort. I was extremely nervous going in and he put all my worries to ease. He answered all of my questions without acting annoyed. We had been told by other doctors and specialists that our baby was a partial molar. We were hearing phrases like "baby will not survive" and "terminate your pregnancy". He discovered our baby is not a molar pregnancy and has given us hope. I will always highly recommend him and his staff for anyone wanting a second opinion from a seasoned professional or anyone high risk. He knows what he's doing and he has the best staff I've ever met!

December 28th, 2016
My husband and I went to see Dr. Gonzalez after some abnormal quad screen results. We were anxious, but Dr. Gonzalez was kind, thorough, and took his time in explaining things to us. While our quad screen results turned out to be a false alarm, he encouraged me to listen very carefully to my body for the remainder of my pregnancy. Had he not said that to me, it's highly unlikely I would've gone to the hospital on the day I did. Turned out to be severe preeclampsia. While I was hospitalized, Dr. G worked closely with my OBGYN in an attempt to stabilize me and give both me and my son the best chance. While he was born 13 weeks premature and spent just over two months in the NICU, he's thriving. I am so thankful that Dr. G was placed in our lives. Without his wisdom, who knows where we would be.

October 7th, 2016
Caring doctor and staff
Wonderful doctor and staff. They truly care about your child's health and it shows .

November 4th, 2015
Great doctor, intelligent, caring, compassionate and professional
Dr. G is wonderful, he takes time with momma-to-be to explain any and all issues in detail. Is forthcoming with information, is super nice and

Fetus Ultrasound
My experience was great once again

April 2nd, 2015
Thought it kind of strange that I never saw Gonzalez just nurses.

April 2nd, 2015
The Best!! Very Professional.

April 2nd, 2015
Excellent care & details provided by Dr. & NP of plan to treat. Office is freezing cold, very uncomfortable to have ultrasound for over an hour lying down on stretcher.

Caring ladies!!

April 1st, 2015
Excellent and knowledgable staff. He even took the time to explain a previous health concern.

February 4th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor and Staff! I was a patient in 2012 during my first pregnancy and now. Wonderful experience both times. They are very Professional and helpful! Thank You!

January 10th, 2015
I love the office staff here! They always greet you like you are a friend. The wait time is minimal yet they will spend as much time with you as you need. They also respond quickly if you call with questions or concerns.