A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Guasch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Guasch is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Guasch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Guasch graduated from Universidad De Barcelona.
Dr. Guasch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Guasch MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio Guasch practice?
- Dr. Antonio Guasch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Guasch practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Nephrologists.