A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Guzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Guzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Guzman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guzman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guzman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Guzman MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio Guzman practice?
- Dr. Antonio Guzman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Guzman practices Internal Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Internists.